Skip to main content

Day 8

Day 8


                Today is Monday and the schedule we should start observed but at CES they have same event like in Indonesia, they have flag ceremonial and some event like students show something as dance and the others.


I met Maam Celie and told her I choosed her to be my mentor and choosed her class, she is very welcome and she told me she would gived the lesson plan tomorrow because today they have exam.
After flag ceremonial and the activities we were going back to house because we didnt have schedule today.

                After we arrived , we take a rest.

Me and Intan would going to SM Mateo again HAHA because we want bought something and SM Mateo is the best choiced for us to hangout HAHA

Intan ask me to take a pictures In front of SM Mateo HAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School profile General Information And Academic Administration

School profile Concepcion Elementary School has a very colorful, remarkable and memorable history.    Most residents call it the “MAIN” meaning there is still another public school that is found in Concepcion and that is H. Bautista Elementary School.    It was acquired by the Marikina government way back in 1953 having a total land area of 28,579 square meters or equivalent to 2.8 hectares donated by the famous clan, Tuazon family of Marikina. In 2 007, additional 3-storey, 27-classroom building was constructed to accommodate more pupils for the school year 2007-2008.    The building was built during the time of mayor, Hon. Ma. Lourdes C. Fernando for the people of Concepcion.    The same year, the PTA and Rodriguez building had been demolished to give way to ground leveling and landscaping to add new look and beauty to the school. The tremendous physical change in Concepcion Elementary School generated emotional impact among the teachers but it did not alter their attitude r

Day 15

Intan didnt going to school at 07.00 because she has class at 09.00 , so I should going to school alone. I was going to school early because today is monday and it will be hard to find jeepney but I'm lucky because I only need 5 minutes to got jeepney but I ride wrong jeepney and I lost HAHAHA not really serious I just need to ask people but KUYA ( man that we call for older brother) cant speak english so I used body language for talked haha. When I arrived at school they have flag ceremonial so I waiting until finish. My topic today is Cause and Effect, I was already prepared for the material and I can passed it. They can cooperating with me and I'm so lucky for this.